Saturday, January 2, 2010

Language Patterns

This Year is your luckiest year, because you get to learn Hypnosis for free.
Enjoy the Patterns that I'm going to be sharing with you, and practice them.
And of course, you can ask me or other bloggers any questions that you have, and
we will help you out.

The I-You Shift
This is a very simple pattern, and something that we do all
the time in regular conversation.

The I-You shift happens when one begins talking about their
experience and moves from using the firs person "I" to the second
person "you". This is a covert way of telling someone to feel what
you describe.

"I was thinking what happened to me yesterday. I was
standing in line at the checkout counter, and someone
asked me to hand them magazine by the register. You
know what it feels like when someone looks at you and has
such a kind voice and manner that you smile, and just do
what this person says. and they just smile and tilt their
head. It leaves you with such a warm feeling that you know
it is something that you are going to remember for that
day".

In this example, the speaker is covertly telling the subject to feel
a warm feeling toward them, using the I-You shift.

This one is fun and simple. Use the I-You shift in your next four
conversation to create a feeling in someone that you want them to feel.
All you have to do is start off by saying, "I had an interesting experience
today. I...."

To Learn more patterns please visit the link below:
www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/57985666-covert-hypnosis

No comments:

Post a Comment